We love to receive letters from our patients about the quality care they have received. Just this week we received a letter of appreciation from a family member of a patient in Dresden, TN. The letter states how two of our employees, Sherry Cole, CNA and Tony Harrison, RN went above and beyond their job role to care for a patient. Please read the letter which you can find here - Dresden Appreciation Letter. We are so proud to have these two part of the CareAll family.
The CareAll office in Brownsville had their picture in the paper for the celebration of Nurses Week. The Brownsville home health office does a great job of patient care and giving back to the community. Pictured are: L-R Edna Moore, LPN, Susan Alexander, RN, Chelsie Denevan, LPN, Tawanda Burchett, RN, Kristy Windle, LPN, Lisa Paris, RN, DOP.
CareAll offers the following for patients with Type I & II, Gestational and Juvenile diabetes.
• Provide teaching on importance of proper diet regime and compliance
• Provide teaching on importance of blood glucose monitoring
• Provide teaching on medications and importance of medication compliance
• Provide teaching on importance of good skin and foot care
• Monitor blood glucose levels and report abnormal levels to primary care provider
• Perform blood draws for HgbA1C levels as ordered by primary care provider
• Assess patient for signs and symptoms of complications related to diabetes
• Anodyne Therapy available for patients with diabetic neuropathy(in some areas)
• Home exercise program teaching
Home Health Aides:
• Assist diabetic patients with ADLs & IADLs
• Assist Skilled Nurse in patient weight monitoring
In addition to these services, CareAll Home Care will work with a Durable Medical Company to ensure that diabetic patients have the proper equipment and supplies to monitor their diabetes.
Click here to find the office closest to you.
We would like to congratulate our Crossville office for winning the Reader’s Choice award for “Best Home Care in Cumberland County” by the Crossville Chronicle newspaper. Hannah Hancock and her Staff have done a wonderful job and are deserving of this award. Way to go ladies CareAll is proud of you!
You can see a copy of the newspaper recognition here - CareAll Home Care Best home health in Cumberland County